• 81% of brands feature a video on their website...the other 19% are going out of business.

    Black Fox Labs is here to make sure you're not a part of the 19%.
     
    We specialize in creating kick-ass animated videos that get people talking.

  • How It Works

    Dope Visuals

    We create a 60-second, kick-ass animated video for your e-commerce store.

    Easy On The Eyes & Wallet

    We work hard to make our shit look good, to ensure that your business looks Fu#$%ng Amazing!

    Order That Coffee You Want

    With all the extra money and time you're saving, go ahead, kick back, relax and buy yourself a coffee. Make it a Venti, sugar-free, nonfat, vanilla soy, no foam...well you get the point.
     
    Sip baby sip!
  • Try Us

    If you don't think a former BuzzFeed employee and a former Chief Marketing Officer of a fast growing marketing agency can bring your idea to life...then just try us!

    Kick-Ass Vids

    You'll receive:
    • A personalized 60 second video for your business, brand or product
    • 15 second video prepared specifically for Instagram
    • A 30 second video prepared specifically for Twitter

    We Handle All Uploads

    We'll upload your video to your YouTube, Facebook page or website.

    Voiceovers, No Problem

    Looking for a British accent? Or maybe you're going for an island feel. Whatever the case, we've got you covered.

    Royalty Free Music

    All music used in our videos are royalty free!

    Quick Turn Around Times

    We know that time is money and money is time, so we make sure your video is finished in a week max!

    Tell A Friend To Tell A Friend

    "Ain't no fun unless we all get some!" Refer 1-2 people to use our services and we'll send you $200 for each person. Refer 3 or more people and earn a free video or $800 in cash!
  • Our Prices

     This beauty of a bargain could be yours for $10,000.........too much?
    How does $5,000 dollars sound???.......still too rich for your blood?
     
    What I if I told you, that you could hire Black Fox Labs to create visually stimulating video for a mere $2,500!!!
     
    That's right, you get a Kick-Ass Vid, an upload to your YouTube channel,
    Facebook page and website, Voiceovers, Royalty Free Music and all delivered in a
    week for only $2,500.
     

  • Choose From Our Three Video Types

    Explainer Video

    Whiteboard/Sketch Video

    Typography

  • Don't be in the 19%.